There is still time. We are hosting a house concert on Saturday night and it’s going to be a great evening. I have a few seats left if you want to join us. It will be a casual evening with dinner and music from about 7pm to around 11pm.
We have about 40 seats total and we’re almost full. It will be a most enjoyable evening.
Here is a clip of the duo that are coming to share their stories and songs with us.
From their bio page...
Pursuing music full time since 2011 has taken the songsmiths on some amazing journeys. Starting with hungry afternoons playing on the streets of Buffalo, NY, leading all the way to the stage of the famous Ryman Auditorium in Nashville, TN. They were one of 5 finalists out of many thousands in the 2013 Texaco Country Showdown, shown on national television and hosted by Jewel.
Kate and Corey have been in Atlanta for 2 years now and they’ve been building an enthusiastic following in Georgia and the surrounding states since then.
Their career has taken them all over the Southeast, the Caribbean, and has even brought them additional musicians: Pete Maier on drums and Joel Edwards on Bass.
From living room concerts to listening rooms, Rock bars to theaters, Kate and Corey are at home wherever music lovers gather.
– 2011 Buffalo Nightlife Magazine Music Awards – Best Duo/Trio
– 2012 Buffalo Nightlife Magazine Music Awards- Best Duo/Trio
– 2013 Georgia Music Awards – Best American/Bluegrass Group
– 2014 Georgia Music Awards – Best American/Bluegrass Group
– 2012 Texaco Country Showdown Local Winners – Olean, NY
– 2012 Texaco Country Showdown State Winners- New York State
– 2012 Texaco Country Showdown Regional Winners – Northeast
– 2012 Texaco Country Showdown 1st Runner Up – National Finals
If you are interested shoot me a text at 678-231-1578 and I’ll get the details to you. It looks to be a great evening.
Thanks for listening,
- Thinking Of Selling? Now May Be The Time
- So, you’re a softie?