- The National Association of REALTORS® surveyed their members for their Confidence Index
- The REALTORS® Confidence Index is a key indicator of housing market strength based on a monthly survey sent to over 50,000 real estate practitioners. Practitioners are asked about their expectations for home sales, prices and market conditions.
- Homes sold in 60 days or less in 35 out of 50 states and Washington D.C.
- Only 7 states had a median sold date longer than 90 days.
Source: Keeping Current Matters
- Two Graphs That Scream List Your House Today
- Freddie Mac: Equity Matters (a Lot!)