- The percentage of income needed to afford a median-priced home today is declining, while that for renting is on the rise.
- This is making buying a home an increasingly attractive option for many people, especially with low mortgage rates driving purchasing power.
- Let’s connect if you’d like expert guidance on exploring your homebuying options while affordability is high.
Source: Keeping Current Matters
- Should You Buy an Existing Home or New Construction?
- Three Ways to Win in a Bidding War