- Today’s strong sellers’ market is the direct result of high demand and low supply.
- Low mortgage rates and generational trends have created an increased demand for homes. Meanwhile, the slower pace of new home construction and homeowners staying in their homes longer have both led to today’s low supply.
- If you’re thinking of selling, let’s connect to talk about our local area and how you can take advantage of today’s housing market.
Source: Keeping Current Matters
- What Do Supply and Demand Tell Us About Today’s Housing Market?
- There Are More Homes Available Now than There Were This Spring